The Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) Project Stream grants provide opportunities for arts organizations, individual artists and community-based groups to apply for up to $2,500 in funding to support performances, exhibitions and other arts projects that are presented to the public and take place between a designated time period. Jump Street supports the program in Cumberland, Dauphin & Lebanon Counties.
These grants are administered by Jump Street, but are funded by the taxpayers of the Commonwealth through the PA Council on the Arts. These grants expand Jump Street’s to support the creative community.
Grants are currently being accepted for projects occurring September 1, 2017 – August 31, 2018.
(applications are due June 20, 2017)
Workshops and Information Sessions:
- Saturday, May 27, 10:30AM – Info Session at Artsfest (Jump Street tent)
- Sunday, May 28, 10:30AM – Info Session at Artsfest (Jump Street tent)
- Monday, May 29, 10:30AM – Info Session at Artsfest (Jump Street tent)
- Monday, June 5, 11:00AM – Workshop at Jump Street (21 S. 3rd St)
- Monday, June 5, 6:00PM – Workshop at Jump Street (21 S. 3rd St)