Chegg is an American public marketed teaching company that is primarily established at Santa Clara, in California.
Chegg provides its members with textbooks on rentals both in physical and digital form, home assignments, online tuition classes, scholarships offers and various other features on student assistance.
But if you feel like you do not need these services anymore and want to cancel Chegg subscription, as you are paying the bills and invoices as the subscription fees from your pockets, making it empty at something which you hardly use.
However, you can go through this article to get an idea on ‘How to cancel a Chegg subscription’ if you wish to do so depending on the devices that you used at the time of subscription and through various methods.
How To Cancel Chegg Membership For Both Free Trial & Paid Membership
The different methods to end Chegg membership are outlined in the following paragraphs:
1. Through Its Official Website Online
- Utilizing your preferred browser, go to the official website of the Chegg business @chegg.com to end the validity of your Chegg membership.
- Then, ‘Sign In Now, sign in to your Chegg account using the credentials required.
- Then, go to the settings for My Account.
- Then, select the section ‘Orders.
- Go to the tab ‘Subscription.
- Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button after the Chegg app, that one you would like to close.
- Give the reason behind the cancellation.
You will receive an email confirmation regarding the end of the Chegg membership from Chegg.
Even after you have cancelled your Chegg’s monthly subscription, it can still enjoy access to features and services of the app until the time your billing cycle expires.
You can cancel your Chegg Subscription over the phone by calling the official phone number.
To change or to cancel the Chegg membership, it is easy to cancel it by phone.
You can call number Chegg phone number for cancelling your your subscription 1-855-868-1054 and speak directly with the representative from the Customer Care Support Service. The representative will need all the information and details needed for Chegg’s study in order to cancel your membership.
3. How To Cancel Chegg Study Membership On iPhone
To cancel your membership with Chegg you must comply with the following steps:
- First, open your iTunes app or go to it’s Settings in either your iPad or iPhone.
- Click on your name in the tab to access the details of your Apple ID account.
- Then, click at the upper right-hand corner of your screen, and you will see your Apple ID.
- To access your Apple ID to access your Apple ID, you have to Sign In using the Apple Account ID.
- After that, go to the “View Apple ID” button.
- Look for the “Subscriptions” tab and then click it.
- Click Subscription-Manage. Select your subscription that you would like to cancel under “Chegg Study”.
- Press the Auto-Renewal button to “Off”.
- Select Save or click on Done.
If you have a specific device-related question to manage your subscriptions you can visit directly Apple’s Apple customer support page.
4. Through Google Play if you Subscribed through it
To stop the Chegg membership on Mobile You must follow the steps below:
First, you need to go the official website of Google Play @play.google.com or through the Settings of your Android smartphone, then go to Your Google Play Account.
In the Settings section, click the option ‘Subscriptions.
After that, click on the “Chegg App.
Click on the cancel button, and then confirm your cancellation of Chegg subscription.
How To Cancel Your Chegg Tutors Membership
The procedure for cancelling a Chegg tutor membership is different little from other Chegg subscriptions since here you are required to manage the amount of teaching hours in sets.
To cancel Chegg Tutor subscriptions go through these steps:
- With the selected browser “Sign in” for on your Chegg member account.
- Then , go to the settings in My Account.
- Then, click the button that says “Orders.
- In the Subscription tab, click on the Edit Plan option that is located next to the ‘CheggTutor Plan.
- Make changes to the Chegg Tutor subscription to the option to pay as you go basis to stop your recurring payments.
- However, if the time you spent with your tutor is not used up when you cancel then access to hours of tutoring is lost and then you are able to apply for the Chegg cancellation fee reimbursement. Send an email to Chegg. Chegg company to make an inquiry to will replace the tutorial time you missed or refund your money on your credit card.
How To Cancel A Chegg Membership Via DoNotPay
DoNotPay’s app allows you to cancel your membership on Chegg using lesser effort and time. If you want to end the Chegg study subscription with DoNotPay and DoNotPay, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the DoNotPay application in your web browser or download the DoNotPay app for the iOS version via the Apple Store for no cost.
- Click on the ‘Find Unknown Money Click on the ‘Find Hidden Money’ option.
- Enter the name of the service in the field that is blank by typing ‘Chegg’ in the one you want to stop.
A confirmation message is sent out to your registered email address, upon successful cancellation of the Chegg subscription.
Therefore, you can use one of the methods above to terminate your Chegg subscription. However, if you’re unable to cancel your Chegg membership, you can contact customer support at the number of Chegg.
How To Cancel Chegg Free Trial Membership
Chegg Study provides a one-month trial for free to its users. If you’re thinking of end the Chegg trial for free then you can follow the above steps based on where you purchased your subscription however, you must remove the Chegg trial account within the trial period prior to when the billing cycle begins to ensure that you do not be charged the Chegg fee for subscription.
Don’t Miss : How to Cancel Your Audible Subscription