What is Rocket Math?
Rocket Math is a supplemental learning program that teaches students addition,subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions. The program teaches math facts, which are the basic building blocks of all math.
Students can learn by using either printable worksheets or verbal partner practice. Or, they can play an Online Game that provides programmed feedback. These methods are quick and easy to use, and will greatly improve your child’s math skills.
Who is Rocket Math for?
Any student who cannot instantly tell you the answer to 9 plus 7, 15 minus 8, 6 times 7, or 6 divided into 54 needs Rocket Math!
Rocket Math works great for:
- After-school enrichment programs
Features and Benefits of Rocket Math
As a supplementary learning program, Rocket Math can help children learn addition, subtraction, and more. The app features a variety of fun activities that help students improve their skills. You can also find out more about the benefits of this app by watching the video tutorial at the end of this article. Here are some of the features and benefits of Rocket Math
– Easy to use: The Rocket Math website comes with a comprehensive guide that walks users through every step of the process. Though the system is straightforward and logical, most students won’t need too much help in the beginning. However, if you’re a novice and you want a little extra guidance, the guide can be useful. It’s also a good idea to download the app’s app for iPad, if you don’t want to purchase it outright.
– Interactive games: Children will enjoy playing Rocket Math games, which build automaticity and fluency in solving math facts. The program contains 16 learning tracks that target specific objectives in the Math Facts category. The games range from the basics to advanced division, and even include a few challenges to make learning more fun. You can use Rocket Mathematics to improve your child’s reading and math skills. If you want to check whether or not the program is right for your child, try downloading the free trial of the app.
– Online guides: You can use the website and web app to help your child learn the basics of math. You can get started right away with the free trial version. The program offers a comprehensive online guide to help you understand and apply the software to your classroom. This guide is straightforward and logical, so you won’t need a lot of support, but it’s still very helpful if you’re not sure you’re doing everything right, or need a little extra help.
– Enhanced accessibility: The program’s structure is structured, consistent, and adapted to the little-and-often usage pattern of kids. This ensures that your children don’t get lost or frustrated when they’re struggling with math. You can also customize the learning experience by adjusting the levels of difficulty. You can make your own math lessons, or let your students use the Rocket Math website. It’s all up to you.
– Enhanced learning: The app helps your child learn math facts with a worksheet-based program. Each lesson is structured in a way that helps students master math facts at their own pace and improve their confidence. It’s also easy to use and can be downloaded from the Internet. Its features are designed to provide support for students who have trouble with math. So, if you’re teaching younger children, it’s important to be able to adapt to new situations.