More kindness is always a good thing. These words can help you show love to others and increase compassion in your own life. Kids also need to learn it. Here is a simple game of word that teaches kids kindness
How can I get children to talk about kindness?
This fun activity will help you explore the concept of it. Word searches can be used to consolidate lessons or to help children focus at the beginning of the day.
- This search for words will expose children to key vocabulary as well as ideas and concepts associated with being kind.
- Talk about how it can have a positive effect on your mental health and well-being, or how it can help you in difficult times.
A World Kindness Day Word Search will help you celebrate kindness
This search is an excellent way to familiarize children with words that are related to being kind to other people.
World Kindness Day takes place every November 13th. It is a reminder to everyone to be kind to people we know, others we don’t know and ourselves. Kindness should become the norm.
This activity can be framed as a World Kindness Day Coloring Sheet to create a strong link between the words in the word search, and the topics being discussed on World Kindness Day.
This word search features 15 words. These words include emotions, impact; friendly; respect, well-being, thoughtful, and generous. These words can have profound meanings and are worth discussing with your children as you grow up.You can also find many interesting word searches for a wide range of topics.
How to be kind
There are many ways we can show kindness to ourselves and others.
- Good intentions are a good thing
- Reach out to people and have a conversation
- Give your time to help others
- practice politeness
- Help those less fortunate than you